In Today’s show Rob & Leon speak with the Social Media Powerhouse Rachel Pedersen who shares her meteoric rise, from young hairstylist to Social Media Connector helping entrepreneurs attract massive attention by using social media like a pro.
Check in and listen to the AMAZING backstory of Rachel as we share her journey and hear the real “Fake It To Make it” Career story.
Discover in this episode;
- How to be resourceful when you don’t have a dime to Your Name.
- How to recognise the power of disguised opportunities (The thing is outstanding, opportunities are not always obvious).
- Why rummaging into your historical genealogy can help determine the path to a brighter future! (success leaves clues especially in the past)
- The unglamorous way to go from Freelancer to Business Owner and why it’s essential… (To take the correct steps to go from strength to strength).
- What every Facebook Group owner needs to know so they can stop treating their group like a booty call and their members like side chicks.
If you take care of people, people will take care of You.
Be Obsessed Or Be Average – Grant Cardone
How To Connect
Latest posts by Leon Streete (see all)
- BOE027 – Leon Streete – Why the podcast stopped and the new kick ass Mission to Help Coaches! - June 18, 2018
- BOE TV #007 – Invited by FACEBOOK to Belgium - February 26, 2018
- The Ultimate Sales Machine | BOE Book Club #009 - January 29, 2018