Today on the Business Owner Elevation Podcast, Leon Streete interview Brad Lea. He is the founder of Lightspeed VT. Brad is the leading interactive training platforms expert. As the result of traveling across the country and training people in a traditional way, Brad thought of a solution to a problem. Through Lightspeed VT, he was able to revolutionize the way training is being measured, delivered, and tracked. Listen now as you discover how Brad emerged as a world leader in interactive web-based training.
Here’s few insights you’ll hear in today’s show…
- The better you get at making choices, the better your life turns out. – Brad explains what is the meaning of his life mantra.
- People know the right choices to make – Find out how you can take your business to the next level.
- The Hard Way- Discover Brad Lea’s story from being a young boy from Oregon to become an entrepreneur.
- Training isn’t something you did, it’s something you do. – Learn how Brad developed the solution to the deficiencies of traditional training methods.
- If you can’t sell you probably are not going to do very well in life. – Brad shared how he developed the skill of being a good salesperson.
- Trusting the wrong people and not auditing your circle – Hear Brad’s biggest failures in his business.
- If I can build a successful business ANYONE can build a successful business. – What is his biggest success to date?
- Problems are where the riches are hidden. – How did Brad move from sales to the space of technology?
- Train your people. – Learn how Brad emphasizes the importance of training your people.
- Repetition is necessary for learning. – Remember the book Brad recommends.
“You can’t get rich making poor choices.”
“Things that you do every single day equal your life.. ”
“If you don’t have the right culture in an organization, it’s very difficult to succeed.”
- 7 Strategies for Wealth and Happiness by Jim Rohn
- How to win friends and influence people by Dale Carnegie
Connect with Brad:
BOE Podcast Admin
Latest posts by BOE Podcast Admin (see all)
- BOE-S2019 – The 5-Step Method to Help You Get More Clients and Grow Your Business - October 26, 2020
- BOE-S2018 – How to Make Time for Business and Family as an Entrepreneur - October 22, 2020
- BOE-S2017 – One Phrase That Killed More Businesses Than Any Recession - October 19, 2020