In this week’s episode of The Business Owner Elevation Podcast, Leon Streete interview Justin Devonshire. Justin Devonshire is an international speaker and business consultant for coaches, trainers and speakers. He helps coaches and speakers fill up their events with high ticket pricing. Listen in as he unravels how he switch from being a solopreneur to an entrepreneur.
Here’s few insights you’ll hear in today’s show…
- Have a stronger desire for getting your message out. – Hear how Justin elaborate on his life principle
- Solopreneur Trap – Learn how Justin switch from being a personal trainer to having a 6 figure business
- Six-Figure business Vs. Six-Figure job – Know the difference between being a solopreneur and entrepreneur
- The role of marketing and sales in a business – How life experience played a big role in Justin’s journey as an entrepreneur?
- Delegate out of fear rather than delegate out of responsibility – What are the lessons he learned that help him to be where he is today?
- Living a fun lifestyle – What is the meaning of success for Justin?
- Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs – Discover Justin’s inspiration for his business
- The need to be authentically yourself – Find out what our community need to be aware of
- Read it 25 times each – The role of these two books in the success of Justin’s businesses
- Facebook – One thing Justin cannot live without for his business
“It’s not how much you know, it’s how much you show.”
“You can delegate any task but you can never delegate responsibility. ”
“If you’re in financial uncertainty, there’s no way your brain can think about making an impact on other people’s lives.”
- The E-Myth Revisited
- The 4-hour Workweek
Connect with Justin:
Watch the video
BOE Podcast Admin
Latest posts by BOE Podcast Admin (see all)
- BOE038 – Michelle Raymond – Three Ways to Instantly Improve your Entrepreneurial Journey - March 11, 2019
- BOE037 – The Only 3 Ways To Market your Coaching Business - March 4, 2019
- BOE036 – Lisa Johnson – The Comprehensive Guide To Passive Income - December 24, 2018