Today’s episode, Kade Wilcox, Owner and CEO of Primitive Social Digital Marketing, breaks down how he and his team was able to reach their goals in a span of three years. Together with Leon, they discussed why it is crucial to set proper expectations for your clients, the importance of hiring the right team members and what they did differently to reach their sales goals.
Get Kade and Leon’s best advice on how you can attract premium clients and taking the opportunities that are in front of you.
Here are few insights you’ll hear in today’s show…
- Kade’s first taste of entrepreneurship
- How he transformed his “hobby” into a 7 Figure Business
- Find out the two biggest failures Kade experienced while scaling his business
- Discover the two actionable recommendations from Kade on how he attracts the right customers
- How to develop beneficial and profitable business relationships
“Do the work. One foot in front of the other every single day. Chop wood, carry water, nose to the grindstone. Keep your head down. Keep going forward.”
“Create a space to dream.”
“The whole proliferation of online content and building an audience is remarkable and effective and you’ve learned that on your own. It plays a huge role in growing businesses.”
“Build relationships in the merits of being helpful.”
“The faster you start creating content that adds value to the audience, the sooner you are to win playing that game.”
- The ONE Thing: The Surprisingly Simple Truth Behind Extraordinary Results by Gary Keller
- The Ultimate Sales Machine: Turbocharge Your Business with Relentless Focus on 12 Key Strategies by Chet Holmes