How do you create freedom and more time for yourself and your business? A lot of entrepreneurs doesn’t talk about this topic, this is what Ellie Burscough can help you with.
Ellie is a business and mindset mentor who’s been in business for almost eight years. She helps entrepreneurs evolve their business, lifestyle, and mindset so they can have the freedom and create a life they love.
In this episode, Leon and Ellie dive deep on the importance of being self-aware to growing your business, fueling your life with the right mindset and how to overcome your limiting beliefs.
This episode is not to be missed!
Here are a few insights you’ll hear in today’s show…
- Ellie recounting the days when she was working, raising a child then becoming a personal trainer
- The transition of Ellie from giving handouts to earning a multi-six figure fitness business
- Why it is important to get a coach to scale up your business
- How Ellie hit the ground running as a personal development coach
- What you can do to stop your limiting beliefs and grow your business
“No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.”
“If you consistently do the work you will build your following. If you genuinely care about people you can have time off. When you’re ready to switch back on you can do it like that.”
“Show up and care about people.”
- The Big Leap: Conquer Your Hidden Fear and Take Life to the Next Level by Gay Hendricks
Connect with Ellie
BOE Podcast Admin
Latest posts by BOE Podcast Admin (see all)
- BOE038 – Michelle Raymond – Three Ways to Instantly Improve your Entrepreneurial Journey - March 11, 2019
- BOE037 – The Only 3 Ways To Market your Coaching Business - March 4, 2019
- BOE036 – Lisa Johnson – The Comprehensive Guide To Passive Income - December 24, 2018