Are you reflecting on your life’s purpose? Do you struggle to have self-awareness?
In this episode, Leon sat down with Adam Lewis Walker, #1 best-selling author, coach, speaker, and podcast host.
Adam shared how he struggled with a pole vault accident and depression.
Also, he dives deep on how he made a 180 degree turn around after that part of his life.
Not only that, but they also covered topics on becoming more than what you expect from yourself and why being an alpha is applicable to all genders.
Let’s hear more from Adam Lewis Walker as he awakens our inner alpha.
Here are a few insights you’ll hear in today’s show…
- Adam’s unfortunate event when he was a pole vault athlete
- What he realised after the accident that made him into an Alpha Man Coach
- He opened up about his struggle with depression and what he did to do a 180-degree turn on his life
- What is the definition of Alpha Man
- How does the idea of writing a book come into play
- Awareness, action, and assessment. Apply all these three to raise your Alpha within
- The importance of being self-aware
- How to awaken your alpha
“Some people pay a lot of attention to what they put into their body, both in terms of fuel fluids and all that sort of stuff. But what you put into your mind daily is way more important because it literally obviously fuels everything else.”
- Awaken Your Alpha Podcast with Adam Lewis Walker
- Awaken Your Alpha: How to Rise Up And Lead Your Life TEDx Talks
- Awaken Your Alpha: Tales and Tactics to Thrive by Adam Lewis Walker
- Man’s Search for Meaning by Viktor E. Frankl
- Relentless: From Good to Great to Unstoppable by Tim S. Grover
Connect with Adam