Do you belong to the fabulous five percent? Do you know what it is? According to Lisa Johnson, business and success coach, 95% of new businesses failed on the first year, so where do you belong?
In today’s episode, Leon chats with Lisa about how to turn your one to one business to one-to-many structure. She shared her story of going from owning a successful urban wedding planning company to a successful business coach.
And what’s more is Lisa deep dives on the topics of the importance of delegating your task to other team members to free up your time.
Lisa also shared a series of “what to do now” so you can go from working hard to working smart.
You are in for a treat, Elevation Nation, enjoy!
Here are a few insights you’ll hear in today’s show…
- How Lisa scaled her business model to a massive success
- Lisa’s big mistake and what she learned from it
- How to break through the income plateau
- The step by step process Lisa did to build a business that will run remotely
- Three key steps to build a successful passive income
“Work smarter, not harder because I’m a massive believer not working harder to earn lots of money.”
“You have to make big mistake to get it right. Failure is good.”
The E-Myth Revisited: Why Most Small Businesses Don’t Work and What to Do About It by Michael E. Gerber
Profit First: Transform Your Business from a Cash-Eating Monster to a Money-Making Machine by Mike Michalowicz
Happy: Why More or Less Everything is Absolutely Fine by Derren Brown
Connect with Lisa
BOE Podcast Admin
Latest posts by BOE Podcast Admin (see all)
- BOE038 – Michelle Raymond – Three Ways to Instantly Improve your Entrepreneurial Journey - March 11, 2019
- BOE037 – The Only 3 Ways To Market your Coaching Business - March 4, 2019
- BOE036 – Lisa Johnson – The Comprehensive Guide To Passive Income - December 24, 2018