You will be blown away in today’s episode!
Leon sat down with Michelle Raymond, HR & Business Growth Specialist, and talked about how she became an accidental speaker.
Not only that, but they also talked about her three strategies that you as a business owner can do to scale your business.
You will also hear them diving deep on what you have to know in order to run a secured business online.
This is one episode you do not want to miss, enjoy!
Here are a few insights you’ll hear in today’s show…
- Michelle found her entrepreneurial spark at a very young age
- Her first experience of being an accidental speaker
- Why having the right mindset a critical part of being an entrepreneur
- The defining moment for Michelle to find her zone of genius; being an HR & Business Growth Specialist
- Michelle recounting the days of how she gets through being a TEDx speaker
- The Do’s and Don’ts of presenting a proposal to a prospective client
- First strategy you have to do in order to succeed in your business
- How to lead with generosity
- Evolve rather than dissolve; the power of switching methodology
“Find a silver lining in every cloud.”
“When you are good at something when you have a skillset and you have a tool set and you have the right mindset, you can talk about your craft.”
“Fortune is in the follow-up.”
The 5 Second Rule: Transform your Life, Work, and Confidence with Everyday Courage by Mel Robbins
Connect with Michelle
BOE Podcast Admin
Latest posts by BOE Podcast Admin (see all)
- BOE-S2019 – The 5-Step Method to Help You Get More Clients and Grow Your Business - October 26, 2020
- BOE-S2018 – How to Make Time for Business and Family as an Entrepreneur - October 22, 2020
- BOE-S2017 – One Phrase That Killed More Businesses Than Any Recession - October 19, 2020