In today’s show of Business Owner Elevation podcast, I am going to share with you how you can simplify your business and make more money by doing less. Do you think it’s possible? IT IS! Everything will start with one’s mindset, it is where we start wanting to change our strategies and our perspective. Being creative in looking for ways that can simplify everything and creating new opportunities in your business.
Oftentimes we are always thinking about doing more but the more that we realize to focus on what is needed, the more we become creative in our approach. Thinking of so many things trying to grow your business, the less creative you become and distracted. Stay tuned and start simplifying your business and make more money!
Here are a few insights you’ll hear in today’s podcast show
- Different things that you can do to simplify your business
- Disadvantages of over-committing yourself too much
- How to be familiarized with the different areas of your business
- The importance of strengthening your niche
- Allowing your business to scale up by simplifying everything!
- Other advantages of simplifying your business
“So in fact, narrowing down our choices means less overwhelm, and more creativity.” – Courtney Carver
“In order to simplify, you need to look at how your life is working for you right now.”
“When you try to sell to everybody, your offer becomes very weak because your offer should relate to the niche that you’re serving.”
“The more you put in a specific system that is simple, the less distraction you have.”
“Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.” – Leonardo Da Vinci
Book recommended by Leon
MORE LEADS MORE CLIENTS The 10 Step Marketing Manifesto
Connect with Leon
BOE Podcast Admin
Latest posts by BOE Podcast Admin (see all)
- BOE-S2126 – The Secrets To Finding Your Own Voice with Robert Kennedy - November 29, 2021
- BOE-S2125 – How To Sell High priced Group Coaching Without Being A Sales Pro - November 4, 2021
- BOE-S2124 – Are there too many coaches coaching coaches? And Not Enough Customers - November 1, 2021