Welcome to another show Business Owner Elevation podcast! Today, we will be exploring a few things around free will, will it stop your success? Or will it help you in creating different opportunities towards your business success?
One of the struggles of some people that I have talked to is that they are looking forward to taking their business to the next level but when they encounter roadblocks along the way, their free will is somehow limited because of various reasons and cannot seem to find their way out. Is our free will something that accelerates us or is there a part of our free will that prevents us from moving forward?
Having a free will means knowing what you want to create but most of the time, our unconscious behaviour limits us to what we can make. Achieving success with our free will means that we have to acknowledge those unconscious behaviors that we are exhibiting that limit our ability to succeed and create opportunities for us. Those misbehaviors and bad habits may be pulling you away to your vision and not allowing you to make and create out of your free will. Also, there might be past experiences that made an impact on your life. We must learn to unlearn and be aware of what we can do to our highest potential.
Here are a few insights you’ll hear in today’s podcast show
- Creating and making opportunities with your free will
- How is success and free will related
- A deeper understanding about free will
- How our misbehaviors and bad habits influence our free will
- The problem around free will that a person might encounter
“Free will is usually associated with different opportunities that you can create and make of your life.”
“I am an artist, and I have the ability and the free will to choose the way the world will envision me.” – Lady Gaga
“In order to act out of free will and create things as you envision, the key is to work on yourself.”
“Many scientists think that philosophy has no place, so for me it’s a sad time because the role of reflection, contemplation, meditation, self inquiry, insight, intuition, imagination, creativity, free will, is in a way not given any importance, which is the domain of philosophers.” – Deepak Chopra
Book recommended by Leon
Connect with Leon
BOE Podcast Admin
Latest posts by BOE Podcast Admin (see all)
- BOE-S2123 – How These Coaches Generate $10k/m Consistently Without Ads - October 28, 2021
- BOE-S2122 – Coaches, How To Close More High Ticket Sales Without Being Pushy - October 21, 2021
- BOE-S2121 – How To Market Your Coaching / Online Business In 7-Easy-Steps - October 18, 2021