Authentic people learn to accept themselves, be able to express their emotions without any reservations, open to learn new things, and understand their own values, motivations, and vision. While inauthentic people have unrealistic perceptions, judgmental, do not think things through, unable to express their emotions, not open to new learnings, and struggling with their motivations. In today’s Business Owner Elevation show, I will share with you how you can create authenticity in your marketing message and attract your tribe.
It is important to be authentic in your marketing message by expressing yourself, the culture, your vision, and values, in creating a personal brand for your business. You have to practice mindfulness, listening, looking at different perspectives, practice being fearless, prioritize personal development, and have an eye for new learnings. Grab a pen and start creating a marketing message that truly attracts your tribe. Enjoy!
Here are a few insights you’ll hear in today’s podcast show
- A deeper understanding about authenticity
- How authenticity is related to your marketing message and attract your tribe
- Authentic people vs. Inauthentic people
- How to become more authentic
- The importance of being fearless in learning new things
“The man who views the world at 50 the same as he did at 20 has wasted 30 years of his life.” – Muhammad Ali
“Change is inevitable.”
“Just be yourself and not worry for fear of what other people will do.”
“Be kind to yourself, you are bound to make mistakes. You are not a robot.”
“You do not build muscle at the gym without tension.”
“You do not grow just in a world of success and happiness, you grow where there is tension, where there are challenges.”
Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy.
Book recommended by Leon
MORE LEADS MORE CLIENTS The 10 Step Marketing Manifesto
Connect with Leon
BOE Podcast Admin
Latest posts by BOE Podcast Admin (see all)
- BOE-S2126 – The Secrets To Finding Your Own Voice with Robert Kennedy - November 29, 2021
- BOE-S2125 – How To Sell High priced Group Coaching Without Being A Sales Pro - November 4, 2021
- BOE-S2124 – Are there too many coaches coaching coaches? And Not Enough Customers - November 1, 2021