When it comes to taking your coaching or consulting business to the next level, it is going to be all about deciding and resolving a question. And being able to make decisions to create more income and impact, you must have alignment with your soul, with your purpose, and your vision. There will be times that we will feel challenged, feel fear, depression, sadness, or anxiety in our business and it moves us away from creating aligned decisions. That is why in today’s Business Owner Elevation show, I will be sharing with you how you can create more impact and income through your aligned decisions.
It is important that we make decisions attached to the purpose of our lives and make decisions in alignment with who we really are. Making decisions aligned with your purpose and vision, will make your business create the change that your community needs. Aligning your decisions with your purpose and your vision can create something out of seemingly nothing. Stay tuned and let’s start creating impact and more income. Enjoy!
Here are a few insights you’ll hear in today’s podcast show
- A deeper understanding about the meaning of decision
- The importance of having an aligned decision with your vision
- How to create impact and income in your coaching or consulting business
- The impact of aligning your purpose and vision to your decisions
“It is in your moments of decision that your destiny is shaped.” – Tony Robbins
“It’s the purpose of life, to live in alignment with who you really are.”
Book recommended by Leon
Connect with Leon
BOE Podcast Admin
Latest posts by BOE Podcast Admin (see all)
- BOE-S2122 – Coaches, How To Close More High Ticket Sales Without Being Pushy - October 21, 2021
- BOE-S2121 – How To Market Your Coaching / Online Business In 7-Easy-Steps - October 18, 2021
- BOE-S2120 – How To ATTRACT Qualified Coaching Clients Every Week Without Paid Ads In 5-Steps - October 14, 2021