In today’s Business Owner Elevation show, I will show you how you can market your coaching or online business in just 7-easy steps that you can implement to take your business to the next level.
One of the things that you can do first is getting clear on your vision for your business. This will always make you go back on track whenever there will be a break in your momentum or something that will keep you off the track. Your vision is something that is there consistently and this is going to be the thing that will inspire you to take your business to the next level.
Once you are clear on your vision, you may start with all the 7-easy steps that I will be sharing with you. Stay tuned and focus! enjoy!
Here are a few insights you’ll hear in today’s podcast show
- Clear Vision: Always making you back on track
- 7-easy steps on how to market your coaching/online business
- Focus on what you can bring to the table
- Counteract your fear by focusing on your niche, your target audience
- Empathy: The key to get most engagement from your audience
- And many more!!!
“If you want to grow your business, start the vision for your business.”
“The more clear you are in your vision, the more opportunity you give yourself to go and succeed.
“Your vision is something bigger than where you are right now.”
“You are going to get the most engagement when you come from a place of understanding frustrations, fears, the wants, and aspirations of your audience.”
“You’ve got to know your value, know your worth, so that it matches what you bring and how you show up online.”
“Focus your wisdom on what your target audience is going through.”
“When you put content out, you have to mix valuable content, education-based marketing with call to action.”
“Social media fails when you fail to be consistent.”
Book recommended by Leon
Connect with Leon
BOE Podcast Admin
Latest posts by BOE Podcast Admin (see all)
- BOE-S2126 – The Secrets To Finding Your Own Voice with Robert Kennedy - November 29, 2021
- BOE-S2125 – How To Sell High priced Group Coaching Without Being A Sales Pro - November 4, 2021
- BOE-S2124 – Are there too many coaches coaching coaches? And Not Enough Customers - November 1, 2021