Do you have low sales confidence? Or you only sold below your true value? If this is you, make sure to get your notepad, a pen, or get your notes application on your phone, and get ready because in today’s Business Owner Elevation show, I am going to take you through some really cool things that you need to consider in order to close more high ticket sales without being pushy and take your coaching or consulting business to the next level.
If you have ever had the opportunity to close high ticket sales, it is a great opportunity to inject cash into your business. Also, for most coaches, closing high ticket sales is the pinnacle of what they want to achieve. This is not going to be a smooth ride for coaches and consultants. There will be some challenges that they have to face and might be able to commit mistakes along the way. Hence, it will help you grow and learn how to take your business to the next level. Stay tuned as I share with you on how you can close more high ticket sales and inject cash into your business. Enjoy!
Here are a few insights you’ll hear in today’s podcast show
- How to close high ticket sales?
- Dominant offers of high ticket sales coaches and consultants
- Some mistakes made by high ticket sales coaches and consultants
- As a coach or consultant, what is high ticket sales for you?
- 3 key areas that will help you to create high ticket sales
- And many more!
“Closing high ticket sales is the pinnacle for what most coaches want to achieve.”
“The beauty of high ticket sales is that, once you make the sale, you are giving yourself the opportunity to inject cash into the business.”
“When it comes to sales, it starts all in the mind.”
Get in touch with Leon about his VORTEX Method
Book recommended by Leon
MORE LEADS MORE CLIENTS The 10 Step Marketing Manifesto
Connect with Leon
BOE Podcast Admin
Latest posts by BOE Podcast Admin (see all)
- BOE-S2126 – The Secrets To Finding Your Own Voice with Robert Kennedy - November 29, 2021
- BOE-S2125 – How To Sell High priced Group Coaching Without Being A Sales Pro - November 4, 2021
- BOE-S2124 – Are there too many coaches coaching coaches? And Not Enough Customers - November 1, 2021