As humans, we are wired for negativeness. Do you believe that? According to a study in 2005 done by the National Science Foundation, an average person has about 60,000 to 70,000 thoughts each day and 80% of those thoughts are negative. So how can we plan our week ahead for success if this is what our humanity is?
The quick and easy answer is to focus on YOU, but for some, it’s easier said than done. If you want to set yourself up for success, you’ve got to set up YOU. In this episode, Leon shares with listeners on a Sunday morning live stream, on how to set up your week ahead and what are the things that you can do to protect and preserve yourself and not lie in B.E.D. What do those three-letter words stand for? Find out more and get ready to fight.
Here are a few insights you’ll hear in today’s show…
- The two ways of how people will look at their week ahead. (…Which way will you go?)
- What is being above the line and below the line? (Learn how being below the line can set you up for mediocre results.)
- As humans, we’re wired that way to protect, fight, flight, or freeze. (…It sounds negative right, not good in getting a great outlook)
- Learn the consequences of when you’re in the space of a negative outlook?
- How to set yourself up for success? Be a visionary!
- Things that you can do to connect to your vision. ( …and you can make it a habit as soon as you wake up)
- It makes sense to have a weekly schedule and put in the time for the different roles that you do in life.. (e.g. as a parent, as a business owner, as a bookkeeper, etc)
“If you want to set up your week, the first thing is you’ve got to set up you, you’ve got to set up your mindset, you’ve got to set up the way that you approach life, the way that you approach business.”
“It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us.” – excerpt from Marianne Williamson’s poem, Our Greatest Fear
“It’s the normal way that your body reacts to protect and preserve itself.”
“The only person you’re in competition with is you, trying to be better than you, so that today, you’re better than you were yesterday.”
“If the weeks don’t count, then you know, I’m taking life for granted.”
“Being honest with you is one of the greatest things you can do to be real, not to feel like you’ve got to show up in any particular way other than you.”
“At the end of the day, we are connected to everything you know, no matter what you believe, whether you believe in religion, or you’re just spiritual or whatever.”
“If you plan what you’re going to do, you’re gonna have a greater chance of being a success and that’s what most people follow.”
“Success is all of the little wins added up. It’s all of the 1% that takes you up to the hundred percent, the whole.”
Connect with Leon Streete:
BOE Podcast Admin
Latest posts by BOE Podcast Admin (see all)
- BOE-S2009 – 4-Steps On How to ATTRACT More QUALIFIED CLIENTS - September 21, 2020
- BOE-S2008 – How To Deal With Toxic People When Running Your Business - September 17, 2020
- BOE-S2007 – 5 Steps to MORE Leads with Facebook Ads for Business Owners - September 14, 2020