Despite the talks about recession, depression, and contractions, a lot of businesses are going through difficult times but still thrive.
How does a business owner like you survive, and thrive, during a recession? In this episode, I will be sharing three actionable steps you can start doing on your business.
You will hear strategies and tips on how to debunk the marketing myths that will not work at these uncertain times.
I will dig in on what you can actually do right now. The market is flooded with people showing you how to transition your offline business to online business and how to take your marketing to the next level.
About 90% of businesses right now have to turn to online, but there are also a few that have been able to keep going during social lockdowns.
This episode is for you if you are not generating as many sales, stuck at a fixed level, and you want to take off in the way that your competitors do.
You are in for a treat as I’m going to give you strategies and tips on how to debunk the marketing myths that will not work at these uncertain times, put them into action, and help you go to that next level.
Here are a few insights you’ll hear in today’s show…
- The new method of marketing your business
- How to use marketing psychology as a way to improve your marketing campaigns
- What are the best ways to emotionally persuade your audience to buy
- Strategies to make your competition irrelevant and never worry about making a sale
- Red Ocean Strategy Vs. Blue Ocean Strategy
- Everything you need to know about paid ads
- How to target cold, medium, and hot audiences
“Marketing campaigns fail when they introduce features or just push the product alone.”
“When it comes to selling, people buy with emotion.”
“Marketing campaigns work when the owner/team is not under stress or fear of competition.”
“If your audience is going to be cold, medium, and hot. That means you’ve got to have three different types of messages.”