When we see the word FAILURE, it is already big, but complement it with FEAR, that’s even bigger. Failure is a very difficult experience to get your grips with because of all the emotions involved like shame, guilt and so much more, that makes you turn to unhealthy attempts to reduce pain. Most wouldn’t really know how to cope. So in this Sunday morning episode, we will be talking about failure and how to deal with it. Remember failure is feedback, it’s not the end of the world.
Here are a few insights you’ll hear in today’s show…
- How is a failure to someone who has actually experienced a lot of success and not experiencing failure, but now has?
- Hear of the recent failure experience of Leon Streete. (…and feel the context of what he was dealing with)
- The ten steps to deal with failure outlined by Leon from his research. (…and a brief on each of the steps)
- Some realistic thoughts about failure that you can develop in your mind.
- A brief on a success story of Elon Musk of Tesla Motor Company
“As a business owner, as a man, as human beings, failure is high in your agenda especially when you want to get to the next agenda.”
“Failure – it’s a difficult thing to kind of get to grips when you first experience it. As you become more experienced, you don’t dwell on so much because you understand it’s part of the process.”
“When dealing with failure, you gotta look at how you handle your emotions around, what is it that you’re going for.”
“When you fail, do not change the goal but change the way that you’re gonna get there.”
“We were meant to fail because we did not prepare.”
“I wouldn’t change my experience from what I went through because I learned so much from it.”
“Remember failure is feedback, it’s not the end of the world.”
“Everytime that I face my fears, I know that I am simply going to another level because I’m willing to accept that I want to face them.”
“As long as your breathing, as long as you’re here on earth, you have not failed, you have opportunities to go again.”
Book – Extreme Ownership: How U.S. Navy SEALs Lead and Win
The Success Story of Elon Musk
Connect with Leon Streete:
BOE Podcast Admin
Latest posts by BOE Podcast Admin (see all)
- BOE-S2009 – 4-Steps On How to ATTRACT More QUALIFIED CLIENTS - September 21, 2020
- BOE-S2008 – How To Deal With Toxic People When Running Your Business - September 17, 2020
- BOE-S2007 – 5 Steps to MORE Leads with Facebook Ads for Business Owners - September 14, 2020