Welcome to another Livestream episode of Good Morning Business Owners happening every Sunday morning at 8:30 am. Today we are going to be discussing a very sensitive topic – CHANGE.
Have you labeled people or even yourself, that they or you will never change? What happens if the people you are labeling are close to you, someone in your family? There are so many success stories proving that people can change, but sometimes not everybody is ready to change.
There are patterns and structures that are controlling your life, unconscious stuff that’s going in on you that has become a habit and because of these, you fail to recognize that the problem is YOU.
Listen on as I share with you insights and steps to take in order to move on and affect the change in another person and more importantly, you.
Here are a few insights you’ll hear in today’s show…
- The Conscious vs the Unconscious – Why do we inherently get different programs, patterns, and structures that become a habit?
- Are you willing to change? Are you willing to allow a person to actually change?
- Is labeling yourself and others your default? What happens when those people are your family or friends or clients?
- Three famous examples of stories of change – from being convicted of a crime, living in a van for months, from being sentenced to 8 years in prison, to what these three people have become who they are now.
- A story of a man who viewed the world at 50 the same as he did at 20 and wasted 30 years of his life.
- Things that you must accept or be aware of to be on the road of change.
- Steps that you can do to keep from sabotaging yourself?
“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.” – Carl G. Jung
“The way you do something is the way that you do anything.” – Simon Sinek
“Change is possible but it’s not always available to everybody.”
“Sometimes when people change, family doesn’t want to see, and pulls them back down. We need to give people space so they can change.” – Magdalena
“There are people who have shown that change is possible but not everybody is ready to change.”
“If you haven’t changed, then you simply have wasted life.”
“Feelings and emotions come from what you’ve learned in the past, as a child, as a baby and if you are parented with love.”
“If your thinking and feeling are equal to your environment, you’ll never change.”
Have you taken your business beyond your wildest dreams and goals? If your answer is NO, join me into an 8-week coaching program – Certainty in Crisis
Connect with Leon Streete:
BOE Podcast Admin
Latest posts by BOE Podcast Admin (see all)
- BOE-S2019 – The 5-Step Method to Help You Get More Clients and Grow Your Business - October 26, 2020
- BOE-S2018 – How to Make Time for Business and Family as an Entrepreneur - October 22, 2020
- BOE-S2017 – One Phrase That Killed More Businesses Than Any Recession - October 19, 2020