Welcome to another episode of Wednesday evening, Visionary Marketing with Leon Streete! Today our topic will focus on how to become relevant to your audience and get them to follow and buy from you. It’s all about audience building, creating your niche and defining your ideal client avatar.
Before you spend a lot of money in ads, you have to understand your niche’s emotional drivers, so that your message is not diluted in the market.
Here are a few insights you’ll hear in today’s show…
- Finding your niche and understanding your niche’s emotional drivers. (…a look at how Facebook outgrew MySpace)
- How to define your Ideal Client Avatar?
- How to make your messages point to clients who are cold, warm or hot? (…and for them to ultimately claim, “That message is for me.”)
- A client’s story – From 100k in debt to doing 1.7 million dollars in sales.
“Whenever you’re marketing it is understanding the psychology of your audience.”
“When people are cold to you the critical thing is for them to see that to understand where they are, even if they’ve never heard of you.”
“People might not like you when they’re warm to your message, but if they trust you, people will buy from you.”
“Don’t fall for the trap of “I need more visibility”. You’re just creating noise and you’re not relevant to people because what can happen is, you expand a lot of money, a lot of time and you end up with the results that aren’t worthy of the effort that you put in.”
Find out more of Chet Holmes’ Customer Buying Pyramid through his book – The Ultimate Sales Machine: Turbocharge Your Business with Relentless Focus on 12 Key Strategies
Connect with Leon Streete:
BOE Podcast Admin
Latest posts by BOE Podcast Admin (see all)
- BOE-S2019 – The 5-Step Method to Help You Get More Clients and Grow Your Business - October 26, 2020
- BOE-S2018 – How to Make Time for Business and Family as an Entrepreneur - October 22, 2020
- BOE-S2017 – One Phrase That Killed More Businesses Than Any Recession - October 19, 2020