Habit is a behavior pattern acquired by frequent repetition or physiologic exposure that shows itself in regularity or increased facility of performance as defined by Merriam-Webster. But what are bad habits? What are the bad habits that should be avoided if you are a business owner?
Every entrepreneur’s dream is for their business to be successful. But how should one be successful in their business? If they are already on that path, how should they maintain their success? Being successful is possible for every business owner. This will be possible if they will not dwell on practicing bad habits.
Avoiding this should start with admitting that there are habits that need to be changed and accept that those bad habits will limit your business success. As a business owner, how should those habits change into good habits? Know how it can impact your social environment and try to look for other things that will help you develop and improve your habits.
In today’s show, let me guide you on how to stop those unconscious bad habits and change them to good ones and how to stick with them. Enjoy!
Here are a few insights you’ll hear in today’s podcast show
- How to acknowledge bad habits that need to be change
- The impact of your social environment on your habits
- How to break from bad habits and change into a good one
- Effective resources that will guide you in building good habits
- How to stick with good habits?
‘Warning: When feelings become the means of thinking, or if we cannot think greater than how we feel, we can never change. To change is to think greater than how we feel. To change is to act greater than the familiar feelings of the memorized self.” – Dr. Joe Dispenza
“Sometimes the awareness is going to be triggered by somebody else seeing those things for you.”
‘In business, If you walk around with these bad habits, they come to bite you in different ways…”
“…you’re too busy trying to get something perfect that in actual fact didn’t need to be perfect just needed to be done.”
“Distractions in your life might be bad habits..”
“If you want a new outcome, you will have to break the habit of being yourself, and reinvent a new self.” – Joe Dispenza
Connect with Leon
BOE Podcast Admin
Latest posts by BOE Podcast Admin (see all)
- BOE-S2044 – How Niche Demand Creation Doubled Conversions While Cutting Ad Spend - January 21, 2021
- BOE-S2043 – How to Use Simplicity for More Success in Business - January 18, 2021
- BOE-S2042 – How To Build A Highly Effective Sales & Marketing Funnel To Get More Calls For Business Owners - January 14, 2021