“A commercial profitable enterprise that works without you.” – Brad Sugars
A very wonderful definition of a business that business owners should understand. A business is not just about having the means to create funnels, having paid ads, or creating other products but it is only some of the aspects of it. As a business owner, you have lots of significant things to do within the hours of the day: you have to deliver to your customers, you have to market, and you have to serve your customers. Can you do all this stuff? If it is part of your concerns as a business owner, then the answer is to create your TEAM.
Hiring people to do the important tasks is also part of growing a business. Moreover, you can get rid of some of the stress that you are having in handling the business. Hiring people to grow your business requires a business owner to set their standards. Discussing your level of expectations to your team is needed for them to do the tasks according to your standards.
What are you waiting for? Grab a pen and paper and take note of the important things that I will be sharing with you today for free. Enjoy!
Here are a few insights you’ll hear in today’s podcast show
- How to hire people to help in your business?
- What is the importance of leverage and how can it help you in growing your business?
- The significance of building a successful team to scale up your business
- The 3 areas where you can start in systemizing your own business
- The importance of setting your own standards for your team to follow
…and a whole lot more!
“At the end of the day, as a business owner, you are only as good as the amount of time and resources that you have to deliver, that you have to market, that you have to sell and that you have to serve your customers.”
‘As a business owner, nobody’s ever going to replace you in taking care of your business.”
“You’re not going to find somebody who replaces you but you can find somebody who is more skilled than you in one particular area.”
“Leverage is how to get more money with the money that you have or more time with the time that you have or more resources with the resources that you have.”
‘Business is how you can scale the business up.”
“You need other people to help you out.”
Connect with Leon
Online platforms recommended by Leon:
BOE Podcast Admin
Latest posts by BOE Podcast Admin (see all)
- BOE-S2056 – How to create a marketing plan for 2021 | Business Owners - March 4, 2021
- BOE-S2055 – How Go From Stuck To FAST In Business - March 1, 2021
- BOE-S2054 – Why You’re Worth It & How You Can Have It All… - February 25, 2021