Failure is not what we want as an entrepreneur. In fact, you are avoiding it and no entrepreneur wants to experience business failure. Business startups and even established businesses are a big part of the economy, one of the reasons is the creation of jobs. But why does failure happen? As an entrepreneur, are you prepared for it in different aspects?
In today’s show of Business Owner Elevation, I will share with you 17 reasons why businesses and entrepreneurs fail. Let me guide you in understanding failure to be able to succeed and take note of some ideas and concepts that I will share with you, especially entrepreneurs, which you can apply to your business. Enjoy!
Here are a few insights you’ll hear in today’s podcast show
- The importance of understanding what failure is and how can it contribute to your success
- Why do you need to remember your purpose or your vision?
- Why is having a clear marketing strategy important in growing your business?
- How passion can fuel your business to success
- Taking ownership, accountability, and responsibility towards your own business in achieving more success
…and a whole lot more!
“Failure isn’t fatal, but failure to change might be.” – John Wooden
“How you respond is going to be critical to how your business continues to be a success.”
“You’ve got to be clear and you’ve got to be focused on what is going on.”
“Don’t be afraid to give up the good to go for the great.” – John D. Rockefeller
“Successful people do what unsuccessful people are not willing to do. Don’t wish it were easier; wish you were better.” – Jim Rohm
Connect with Leon
BOE Podcast Admin
Latest posts by BOE Podcast Admin (see all)
- BOE-S2056 – How to create a marketing plan for 2021 | Business Owners - March 4, 2021
- BOE-S2055 – How Go From Stuck To FAST In Business - March 1, 2021
- BOE-S2054 – Why You’re Worth It & How You Can Have It All… - February 25, 2021