Self-sabotage is one of the reasons that hinder us from being successful in our business. You might think that you are really working hard for the success of your business but you feel that you are not getting close to your goal. It can be a sign that you are sabotaging yourself. Experiencing other situations that might drain your energy is not close to self-sabotage. It is really difficult to step-up to your game when you, yourself, are already sabotaging your way to success.
You came to the right place! I will be sharing with you today 5 signs that you are sabotaging your way to success. I also added a bonus that will refresh your mind, stay tuned! Enjoy!
Here are a few insights you’ll hear in today’s podcast show
- What are the 5 signs that you are sabotaging your success?
- The effect of self-criticism and negativity in delaying your success
- Removing habits that do not contribute to your business’ success
- The importance of being organized in achieving success
- Start believing in your skills in carrying your business to success
And many more!
“In order to grow your business, you cannot go away from the mindset because we are humans running our business and we have a brain. And the brain is a powerful thing especially when it takes you off track.”
“Do not think of knocking out another person’s brains because he differs in opinion from you. It would be as rational to knock yourself on the head because you differ from yourself ten years ago.” – Horace Mann
“The man who views the world at 50 the same as he did at 20 has wasted 30 years of his life.” – Muhammad Ali
‘We often skip important steps to what is going to make a difference in our life.”
“If ever you feel that you are going through self-sabotage, your weekly schedule is going to give you a great insight.”
‘Your mind works in a way where it tries to correct things and you will have different filters and different biases in life. Part of that is going to sabotage you because of the way you believe things should be because that is the level of understanding that you have at that point in time.”
“If you wish to achieve worthwhile things in your personal and career life, you must become a worthwhile person in your own self-development.” Brian Tracy
“If you want true success in your life, it starts with you.”
Connect with Leon
BOE Podcast Admin
Latest posts by BOE Podcast Admin (see all)
- BOE-S2056 – How to create a marketing plan for 2021 | Business Owners - March 4, 2021
- BOE-S2055 – How Go From Stuck To FAST In Business - March 1, 2021
- BOE-S2054 – Why You’re Worth It & How You Can Have It All… - February 25, 2021