There are certain times in our lives that we ask ourselves if we are worth it? If what we are doing is still worth it? Having these questions run inside our minds reduces our self-esteem. This may also affect you as a business owner because our lives and our business are interconnected with each other. The key thing to understand our worth is to let go of those unnecessary negative thoughts inside our brains and always remember that you are worth it regardless of your position or status in life.
In today’s show, I will be sharing with you my insights about self-worth that can help you as a business owner. I will be sharing with you some of the elements that will help you get through life and business. Remember to stay focused on your goals and fully understand what self-worth is. Enjoy!
Here are a few insights you’ll hear in today’s podcast show
- Letting go of negative thoughts and habits that will boost your confidence
- A deeper understanding of your needs as a person and how they can contribute to your business success
- The importance of self-worth as a person and a business owner
- The alignment of your goals in everything that you do
- Vision is the key to your business success
And many more!
“You are the person in control of your life.”
“Most of us, as business owners, ask the questions but we don’t seeking.”
“We cannot think of being acceptable to others until we have first proven acceptable to ourselves.” – Malcolm X
“You are always worthy, it is always within you. You’re worth what you bring to this world and nobody can imitate it, nobody can replace it because the way you are is truly unique.”
“The opportunity arises when you can see the wood for the trees.”
“You cannot give what you don’t have.” – Magdalena Pawlowska
Connect with Leon
BOE Podcast Admin
Latest posts by BOE Podcast Admin (see all)
- BOE-S2069 – How To Overcome FRUSTRATION & Avoid Being Taken Off Track - April 19, 2021
- BOE-S2068 – How To Convert More Social Media Connections Into Clients Using DM’s - April 15, 2021
- BOE-S2067 – How to Inject More Passion Into Your Business - April 12, 2021