FOMO means the fear of missing out.
Are you a business owner who is feeling this right now? What should you do to prevent this? What are the certain reasons why people feel this FOMO?
There are different factors why we feel this FOMO and that could be the result of distractions that we let in control of us and impede happiness. But still, we should not forget to be grateful for the things that we have and surround ourselves with positive people. In today’s show, I will share with you what FOMO means, the key points why we feel this FOMO, and the preventive measures that we should take. Enjoy!
Here are a few insights you’ll hear in today’s podcast show
- The four key points that you have to remind of
- How does FOMO (fear of missing out) really start and how does it affect us?
- Different distractions that hinder your happiness
- What to do to prevent FOMO?
- The importance of appreciating the things that you have
‘If you have this fear of missing out, what you probably need to do is check yourself out.”
“When you are about to make a purchase or if you are including FOMO in your marketing, just be clear, what are you trying to trigger.”
“Happiness has got to come internally, it has to come from your internal motivation.”
‘You have many things to be happy for.”
“As a business owner, you have to look at what you are being triggered by.”
‘Focus on the good and you will feel good.”
“The more you can come from a place of gratitude, the more you can appreciate what’s actually going on in your life.”
“The more you express gratitude, the more you actually open to receive abundance.”
“Happiness consists more in conveniences of pleasure that occur every day than in great pieces of good fortune that happen but seldom.” – Benjamin Franklin
Connect with Leon
BOE Podcast Admin
Latest posts by BOE Podcast Admin (see all)
- BOE-S2069 – How To Overcome FRUSTRATION & Avoid Being Taken Off Track - April 19, 2021
- BOE-S2068 – How To Convert More Social Media Connections Into Clients Using DM’s - April 15, 2021
- BOE-S2067 – How to Inject More Passion Into Your Business - April 12, 2021