Self-worth is important to everyone. It is accepting who you are and knowing your value. It is also very important to business owners, knowing the best value of themselves. Always acknowledge the best of who you are and stop comparing yourself to other people because we are unique individuals with different backgrounds and stories.
In today’s show, I will discuss with you why realizing your self-worth is important in helping your business to the next level. I will shed some light on some tips to increase your self-worth and how it can help you as a business owner. Enjoy!
Here are a few insights you’ll hear in today’s podcast show
- Self-worth and Business: How is it related?
- How do you know that you have low self-worth?
- Some reasons why people have low self-worth
- How to increase your self-worth?
- The advantage of realizing your self-worth
“If you’re not selling, your business isn’t growing.”
“To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
“Self-worth is all about accepting who you are, knowing your worth, and what you bring.”
“Successful people have fear, successful people have doubts, and successful people have worries. They just don’t let these feelings stop them.” – T. Harv Eker
“I can change where I am, I can change what I do. I’ve just got to be willing to keep going for what it is that I want.”
“Comparison is the thief of joy.”
“Stop comparing your chapter 4 in your life to somebody’s chapter 12.”
“Acknowledge the good things about you.”
“If your business isn’t fun and you’re not having fun, you’re in the wrong business.”
Connect with Leon
BOE Podcast Admin
Latest posts by BOE Podcast Admin (see all)
- BOE-S2069 – How To Overcome FRUSTRATION & Avoid Being Taken Off Track - April 19, 2021
- BOE-S2068 – How To Convert More Social Media Connections Into Clients Using DM’s - April 15, 2021
- BOE-S2067 – How to Inject More Passion Into Your Business - April 12, 2021