Most people are into social media nowadays and for business owners, this can also be an opportunity to connect with people who are interested in your product/service. But how are you going to start to connect with people? Is it by sending messages about your products or services?
In today’s show, I will be sharing with you how to connect to people, especially those who are really interested in your product/service. I will be showing you some of my interactions with potential clients and the steps on how to convert your social media connections. enjoy!
Here are a few insights you’ll hear in today’s podcast show
- How to effectively use organic social media
- The importance of pitching to people who have shown interest
- Different steps on how to convert social media connections into clients using DMs’
- How to make your interested people draw into you
- How having a clear call to action can help you and your business
- Have a real human conversation with the person interested in your product/service
“First thing is that you have do have to lay the foundation and get that right.”
“Don’t overcomplicate what it is that you’re putting out as content.”
‘When they are getting to your DMs, this isn’t your opportunity just to pitch to people, this is your opportunity to connect with that person.”
“Once you understand their goals, understand their problems. It’s always good to start with goals like aspirations and where they want to be.”
“Get them to understand what your opportunities, the opportunity that you have for them.”
Connect with Leon