Welcome to another insightful show of Business Owner Elevation podcast! I have prepared another great topic for Coaches and Consultants out there. Today, I will be discussing affirmations. This is another way of motivating and inspiring ourselves to move forward. But we really need to know what our affirmations are? What do we want to change or to see change? Affirmations should just be affirmations alone , it should be combined with our action towards what we really want and be disciplined enough to consistently do it, repeating, and practicing them.
Stay tuned and be inspired to move forward!
Here are a few insights you’ll hear in today’s podcast show
- The importance of having your own affirmations
- A deeper understanding about affirmations
- Different scientific researches about how people think
- The effects of having positive affirmations
- What are the benefits of having affirmations?
“My favorite affirmation when I feel stuck or out of sorts is: Whatever I need is already here, and it is all for my highest good. Jot this down and post it conspicuously throughout your home, on the dashboard of your car, at your office, on your microwave oven, and even in front of your toilets!” – Wayne Dyer
“Affirmations are important because they should combat what’s going on internally and externally with you.”
“Another person’s affirmations don’t have to be your affirmations.”
“Come from a place with what’s going on around you that you want to change, where do you want to see change.”
“I am in the right place at the right time, doing the right thing.” –Louise Hay
“Conscious breathing is my anchor.”
“You are loved just for being who you are, just for existing.” –Ram Dass
“Affirmation without discipline is the beginning of delusion.” –Jim Rohn
Connect with Leon
BOE Podcast Admin
Latest posts by BOE Podcast Admin (see all)
- BOE-S2114 – How To Create The Dream Lifestyle – For Coaches & Experts - September 23, 2021
- BOE-S2113 – Is FREE Will STOPPING Your Success? - September 20, 2021
- BOE-S2112 – How To Create More Sales Confidence & Close $15k+ in 30-days - September 16, 2021